Thursday, October 21, 2010

A couple of boys going to the Kings game

One of the reasons that I love living in the city of angels is the constant variety of options that are presented to you on any given night. Last night, I left the beach and drove 23 miles to celebrate Big Goot's birthday with a steak dinner and a hockey game. I had a hour free before I met with Garrett so I visited the Bradberry building and the new Catholic church in downtown L.A. Garrett and I had dinner at Flemings steak house and than watched the Kings defeat Carolina 4-3. I have started to really enjoy Kings hockey and even purchased my first Kings hat since 1993 (the year they went to the finals). Go Kings!

3 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun and Go Kings indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.................what a great night! You are lucky to be so close to so many thing's to do and places to go. Love ya

    ReplyDelete